View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warghost View Post
Much better having it on the right. Every time you stop and start moving, you are accessing the lower gears. More chances for the car to be accidently placed into reverse. Since most drivers are in lower gears all the time (and changing in and out at lights, stopping, etc.) it would be safer keeping reverse away from the most commonly used gears.

I've been driving my M6 stick for quite a while. I was worried that I was going to go into reverse when trying to go into 6th when I saw my current shift pattern. Well, there was a lock out feature that kept it from doing that at highway speeds.

Now, I'm concerned about finding 1st and not reverse accidentally and getting into an accident.

I WANT THE REVERSE ON TEH RIGHT!!! But all the complaining in the world won't make that happen. That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2camaross View Post
i think thats the v6 6 speed. im pretty sure the tr6060 in the SS is the same as the T56's, ie reverse on the right. i imay be wrong
I'm pretty sure that it's on the left. I think I just read that it was on the left for the LS3. Not too cool...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote