View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #2
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Mine started back in 1992 when I was looking for my 1st ride my father worked for a local Chevrolet dealership I started to look for cars and trucks I had my eye on a 92 Blazer, and a S-10 extended cab. I had saved up $7k my parents said they would match what ever I saved one afternoon as I walked off the school bus I started to walk towards my driveway and I notice a black car parked in the driveway as I got closer I saw that it was a Camaro Z/28 at that time it never crossed my mind that I would not mind having a Camaro as my 1st car. When walked in the house my parents said surprise and what a feeling from that point forward I was ALL GM for me As time passed I went on to pick up a white 94 Z/28, a Black 94 Z/28, 97 WS6,99 TA’s, and a 2001 Z/28.

Fast forward to December 2003 I saw a rather attractive blond girl at a local car show come to find out she was friends with some of my friends. One evening we all went over to her place to hang out and what do I see in the garage but a black 2000 Camaro I figured it was her fathers but Nope it was hers  a few minutes later her father opened up the 2nd garage and sitting all alone was a factory original 1969 Z/28 fathom green w/ white stripes. Two years later we would get married and our love (or my love for Chevy’s and the Camaro would continue. We have been married for five years this November we have owned a 05 Trailblazer EXT, 06 Silverado 1500CC Vmax, 07 Suburban, 09 Malibu 2LT, and a 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS (the Trailblazer and Silverado are no longer with us, both the Y2k Camaro, and 01 Z/28 we still own as well)

My Chevy/Camaro story