View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Finally got to see one in person!!!!!! with pics

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

As has been said here many times... pictures do not do the scale of this car justice, it seems to be perfect in every proportion.

The Inferno Orange is awesome!!!! But I really can't see myself living with the color, just my opinion.

I got to hear the silver L99 start up, it is quiet at idle... but not silent. On the gas is a whole different story.

The BA system actually thumps a little... very nice sounding (always had systems in my cars), hard to say at this point, but I think subs will compliment this system perfectly.

The silver car (1ss/rs vin#2718 is leaving tonight. The IOM (1ss, vin#2887) is staying a few days for the black rally stripes and ground effects kit. Salesman told me he would call when they are finished with it, for more pics hopefully.

Obviously both cars had the "weighted calipers", but they are not very noticeable while sitting still, not sure about when moving though.

These cars were built on the 9th and 10th, and were delivered on the 21st and 22nd. So 12 days from completion to delivery!!! This was all according to the Inv. Manager.

For those who haven't seen it in person (I never thought I would), I can only describe it as having a "presence". There is no mistaking this car is a beast. It is unlike anything I have ever seen, even my 69.

My thanks to "Krazy and old" for giving me the heads up on these being here, saleman ended up calling me today before I showed up anyway.

Sorry there aren't alot of pics, I really couldn't stop staring and chatting. My 5 yr old is responsible for most of the pics (her mom trained her well).

I'm sure I'm forgetting something... but I'm on such a high I don't care.

BTW I told them if they stuck they dealer sticker on my car... I would go OFF!!!!!

Last edited by Evotion; 04-23-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote