View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #14
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Cradle Bushing Inserts

I got a deal on a set of Energy Suspension cradle bushing inserts. I think they were $100 to my door. They are the same design as BMR’s and the rumor is Energy makes them for BMR. So, figured I would give them a try. Well, that was a learning experience. The way the inserts are designed the front ones are hard as heck to get in properly. Maybe if you completely dropped the whole cradle it would be easier but I was trying to avoid that.

After Justice Pete from Pedders saw my install thread he worked me up a deal by trading in what I spent on the Energy bushings in return for a set of Pedders. So basically I didn’t really lose any money. Win for me! I paid a little more and went ahead and upgraded to the Pedders street kit (cradle inserts + radius rod inserts).

Here is my thread on the inserts:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=pedders
Attached Images

-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal

Last edited by caverman; 12-17-2012 at 11:08 AM.
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote