View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:10 AM   #9
ninety6
2xSOM

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS | 2002 Camaro V6 vrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_camaro View Post
I recently purchased a 2010 Camaro 1LT manual Red Jewel Tintcoat.

I have a few cats who love to jump up on my car it seems. I always have cat prints on the car. I can never catch em in the act, and even if I could, they aren't like dogs and can't really be trained. It's driving me crazy. Should I invest in a car cover? The full expensive one from GM that ranges between 200-300 or just a cheaper one from an auto parts retailer? Anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance.
they can be trained. you can buy this electro-static shock film. put it on your camaro and plug it in. they will only jump on it one more time

in it reality -- you can just put it on the ground AROUND your camaro... Cesar used it on the dog whisper show to keep this dog off this little table thing. It is a legit tool. won't hurt the cats, just scare them away. when they step on it they'd get a little sumpin' sumpin'.

but seriously, if that were a problem, i'd get a car cover. I kept a car cover on my 96 when i had to park it under trees for the first 4 years i had it. it was a pain, especially in the rain, but it save the paint! the 2010 has no protruding antenna, so it'd be way less of a pain!
ninety6 is offline   Reply With Quote