View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Pedders suspension already for the Camaro

Hi, I am DMS and this is my first post. I am sure all of you know the new Camaro will be on the Aussie designed ZETA platform. This may be one of the most sophisticated platform designs ever for a mass produced vehicle

The Zeta platform vehicles are already being sold in australia.The Poniac G8 will be the first US vehicle with the Zeta platform. It currently is being delayed I believe due to shock problems.

Pedders is the largest suspension manufacturer in Australia and is a $125 million a year company there. Pedders parts were introduced to the US market when the GTO, another Aussie vehicle, hit the street. Pedders is by far the dominant suspension system for the GTO in the USA with over 20 dealers. Pedders also manufacturers suspension components for the GMT900 trucks and utilties, and by SEMA this year, will have suspension systems for about 20 additonal GM vehicles

Pedders already has suspension designs and components for the Zeta platform and will have a complete line of suspension upgrades for the new Camaro before it hits the streets in the USA.

Watch for them. They offer some fantastic upgrades

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote