View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #54
stovt001

Drives: 2006 Cobalt, 2004 Taurus wagon
A few thoughts:

A sunroof!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Scott, I'm sending you yet another virgin for that one.

Gas cap - I don't see a side door or the fender-top mounted one like on the concept, so I don't think we can speculate either way for now. I'll be royally pissed if they idiots who don't know how to pump gas right ruin one of the best design features on the car

Antenna - I hope it isn't going to look like that too, but I think it will since that is a standard GM piece. However, I think it would be really easy to craft a BMW-style fin to place over it. Hmm, you could launch a decent aftermarket company that way...

Exhaust - yes they do look smaller and less fancy, little more generic. Kinda sad, but not a big deal. It looks like the whole area down there near the bottom is just less impressive than the concept, but still not bad.

B-pillar - Well done, as we expected. No surprises there.

Mirrors - Yup, the body color does make them look smaller. Good good.

Color - Yes, I do take back every bad thing I ever said about white. The best comment I've seen on it is that this picture makes it look like a Star Wars Stormtrooper's car.

In conclusion - this thing is drop dead sexy. I am even more excited to get one now. Thanks for the New Years gift, everyone at GM. I'm soooo happy!
stovt001 is offline   Reply With Quote