View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #10
Burt
Cone Killer

Drives: 2012 SS
The last few days have been hectic, but totally worth it. I got the coilovers on the car, as well as the rear sway bar and toe links. I got the hyperco springs in the mail, and once I move into my new place at the beginning of the month, I'll install them as well as the Moreno camber/caster plates, and probably some camber bolts for the rear. I had the techs at the alignment shop time the bushings, but they either didn't time all of them, or time any of them at all, and the rear end feels hamstrung, so I'll do that when I have the car apart again. I ran into a few sticking points during the install, so when I have the opportunity to take some pictures I'll do a proper write-up on it.

I took the car to the autocross on Sunday, and wow, it's a totally different animal. Body roll is minimal, front end grip is abundant, and the grip balance is much more neutral. It's going to take me a little while to actually figure out how to use all of the capability I have.

For the first time since January, the car isn't filthy. I think it cleans up pretty well myself...
Attached Images

Selling off my remaining wheels, tires, 27mm front sway bar, and MGW shift knob. Get them out of my house before my wife puts me out!
Burt is offline   Reply With Quote