View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 PM   #734
Havok

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMcamaroGIRL View Post
yea but couldn't i say to him that you swore to me the 2011's wouldn't come out until aug and that i demand some more off or no deal because hes going to have to sell that car at a much lower invoice regardless no ones going to want a 2010 unless it's a great deal.. i don't even care if its a few hundred off i won't tell him that but you know what i mean havoc?
These like names are killing me. I guess since you ordered it and haven't signed anything that you will buy it, you could use the you told me they weren't coming out till August, since they are coming out earlier I'm thinking of going to another dealership thats going to get a '11 in June and get that one unless you give me a good deal. Try speaking to the sales manager. A lot of times the sales guy can't do that kind of stuff but the sale manager can. Its worth a shot and remember not to be pulled into something you are not comfortable with. You can always walk away as long as you didn't sign anything. Just remember though that you probably won't be able to get THAT much off the cars, don't expect like $3k+ off the sticker price, they do have to make some money and they will probably only go so low. Low ball them with a number that you are comfortable paying and think is a good number (not some crazy $1 number) and just keep negotiating. A lot of times they start a high and you can usually bring them down a bunch.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote