View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #13
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantSarcasm View Post
I'm 19 and drive a ZL1 everyday. I worked hard all through high school and got a full paid scholarship to LSU and I'm currently working on a degree in biochemistry in preparation for med school...rather than having to spend my college tuition on school, my parents spent their saved up money on a car as a gift. Personally, I think the whole topic is kind of unnecessary. If I had a civic and wanted to race it and drive carelessly I would. I have 600+ horsepower at my disposal just like most of the ZL1 owners on the forum. I have no violations on my record and plan on keeping it that way. I drive around with ZL1 emblems on my car proudly...that way I don't have to show off for people to know my car is faster than theirs. I rather have it and not use it than not have it at all...just trying to give you guys another perspective.

Sarge
a lot of the topics on this fourm are unnecessary and the same topic over and over and over....I understand there are kids that can be trusted,(it not just kids)I understand having it and not using it...It was the same reason I purchased and paid for a ZL1750 after being disabled knowing full well I would never race competitively again,or race around in it either,I just enjoy having it..
I do not disagree with some of the comments,as we all have the right to our opinion,and it was the reason for the poll, I just dont see what is wrong with teaching people to drive,and yes you can still drive like a fool in a civic ,for that much a state board

If they had a program to just offer the course to owners, maybe that would be the best way to do it....But this is better than talking about the next color for the 10,000th time....