View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #16
xlr8nova

Drives: nova
Skip doesn't have a Camaro5 account. Skip is the one holding the casting in front of my 4th gen. I've been talking to Chris and he is going to be stop #2 with the housing so he can get the stubs made for his outlaw axles. Then you can buy them directly from him. As for the yoke, we were planning on a billet 1350 yoke then the customer would have to have a replacement driveshaft made (midshift back) with the coresponding 1350.

How much HP is that monster layin down anyway? Bad thing about the pro-gears is they're not street freindly. They're too soft. I've been hearing that a 40 spline Wavelok carrier is in the works. And good god if you could break that your next step is swaping in a Rockwell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Ken - if you can get the GForce outlaw axles to work with this, I'm in. Chris made those with HUGE knuckles and large 300-M axles (presently 35 spline). The SST Camaro can push the numbers your are talking about hence my excitement over the thought of a great solution. Does the front of this unit need a special pinion yoke?? Up to this point, this has been the biggest pain in the rear(end)...lol

PM with pricing please - does Skip have an account on Camaro5?