View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
harmonicator
Super Lead Plexi

Drives: "Elvira" 2010 Blk Camaro 3SS/RS LS3
Exclamation ***2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 with upgrades***

2010 Camaro 2SS with RS package with all that includes.

Has:

-Black with Black interior

-sunroof

-polished aluminum rims

-CAI Inc. cold air intake

-1 7/8" American Racing Headers "complete system"

-MGW "retro assembly" short throw shifter with "SS" racing knob

-custom dyno-tune by Charlie @ RPM Motors, 405RWHP

-little extras: Stant locking gas cap, filer-mag, magnetized drain plug, RevExtreme catch-can, "blacked-out" rear bowtie, ss, taillights/reverse lights/side markers, professional Lumar tint on rear and quarter windows (15%), front bowtie replaced with licensed '69 SS emblem from Rick's Camaro, SLP skip-shift eliminator

Car has 8,900 miles. It has been my daily driver for a month. Before that it was only driven on the weekends. Parked in a garage every night. Washed minimum once a week with DI water, microfiber, mcguire's mirror glaze, blown dry. Professionally clayed and sealant twice since I bought it new in January.

Car is the perfect platform for suspension/heads/cam/forced induction....I already started, you take over and keep on building Or, I have every OEM part should you wish to return to stock

What else? Changed the engine oil, trans fluid, and differential fluid at 1,700mi. Changed oil (Mobil 1) again at 7,000mi.

Asking $33,000, PM me on Camaro5 with any questions. Thanks.

pics will be larger and have better resolution if I email them to you.

Last edited by harmonicator; 08-30-2010 at 05:12 PM.
harmonicator is offline   Reply With Quote