View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
Black Knight

Drives: Supercharged LLT
The Black Knight

**Attention: All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM. Most likely, the answer is yes, but there are certain reasons for this disclaimer. Thank you for understanding.

Hello Camaro 5 I bought my car back in 2011 with 14 miles on it . This is my first new car and 1st car with a manual transmission . I was on my way to buy a h3 hummer when I stopped at the Chevy dealership and saw what would be my first Camaro . I had been back and forth between the Camaro and h3 for months . I test drove it worked out a deal and a couple hrs later it was all mine

I first like to thank my lovely wife for putting up with my obsession and for always getting me Camaro goodies for Xmas . Chris at full blast Peformance . And my friends for helping me install my Ipf superchager , and of corse camaro5 for all the great advice and help