View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 10:17 PM   #1
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
2015 Toronto Auto Show

So today I went to the auto show for the first time. I cannot believe how ignorant..stupid ..and just plain clueless people can be. After this I will be sure before making sure any future new car purchase it was not at the an auto show. The place was packed....people getting in and out of cars with bundles of keys clipped on their pants....a 2015 convertable ss with leather was one victim. Kids hanging off the cars wearing winter coats with zippers. I was very surprised at the attention the Camaro was getting....people were crowded around it. The price for the car was 56000 Canadian dollars. So don't ever call me cheap lol. The gm rep told me the new Camaro will be 300lbs lighter....and going to be slightly smaller with a bump in power. And she did confirm a turbo 4 will be going into the car...just like the motor in the caddy. She was very good and you could tell she was into cars. From my understanding the caddy ats with a smaller frame is what the Camaro will be based on for a platform. Now don't flame me over misinformation or anything like that. Im simply passing on some info that I heard today. Maybe its already been disussed here already. 1 car I did see was a challenger shaker..its a performance build from dodge....it even has stiffeners in the trunk....lime green with black hood ...roof and trunk....very similar to the aar cuda. Its a good time to be looking at new vehicles..all the manufacturers have really good choices. Did see the 350 Shelby in person. Its a beauty. So if you get a chance to attend a show like this I recommend you do ..its really a good time.

I know its in the wrong section ..ive already asked for it to be moved guys.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote