View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #31
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Well perfection takes time, so I've been told. I really thought I'd have the SS on the street by now, but with me adding things & the painter getting backed up, it's just taking longer than expected.

First thing I changed this week, was taking out the brand new Eibach/SLP performance springs and installed the Pedders XA Coilovers. I figured I need to do this right the first time.

Here's some Pedders, BMR & Pfadt eye candy...You can also see the Blue SS Brake lines by GMS in some of the pictures. Great product GMS!

We got the MPD1 Z-Force hood installed and the work is like black glass, excellent job by my paint shop!

Underside

Pure liquid glass, like a mirror

Also got the MPD1 Smooth Exhaust Panel ready for mounting as well.

Should have the ground effects on by Monday & then break out the air saw for the 3dCarbon Front Fender vents, won't that be fun taking a saw to a new car!

Also installed an AAC Knight Rider LED strip thats mounted behind the front grille. Working on the DRL harness & LED switch for inside the cabin. Just order a set of Prosport EVO AFR & Boost gauges, along with an Autometer Dual Pod of the A Pillar (Thanks for the help AngelSpeedFreak), those parts will be here early next week. Ran into an issue with one of my AAC Reverse taillights, we tinted them and then after installing realized the right one wasn't working. I hit up Jonathan at AAC and he's sending one out to me ASAP.

I was really pushing for completion this week to hit up Dyno Day at Granatelli Motorsports, but it just wasn't happening. I'll see my fellow 4 C clubbers next time! My favorite saying has become, "Next week" when people ask when the car will be done.....So until next week!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote