View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #29
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
i need help finding/purchasing a V6 turbo/twin turbo/supercharger. Im dying to put one on so if anyone could help me id appreciate it. Nobody else seems to be daring enough yet to try. so i dont have any thing to go by. Just want to see how much it beefens up the car..And this is no lie at all..Those old school Cyclone air flow systems that used to be on infomercials all the time actually worked on my car..LOL..it wasnt much but just goofing off the other day i stopped at Auto Zone and bought one for 35 bucks..put it right before the air filter box, and at the first stop light without revving up the engine i stomped the gas and the tires barked a bit..i know that doesnt sound like much..but no matter what ive did before i have never, not even on an incline,been able to bark the tires just by 'stomping' on the guess without revving the engine up..LOL..didnt get to do much after that cause i had to drop it off to get the finishing touches on the clear coat for my racing stripes i had added last week. but back to what i was saying, if any of you know anything about getting a turbo/ twin turbo/ super charger for my V6 i would very much appreciate it. Capa in Aus. from what i seen in another thread had some but i sent them emails with no reply..they even had gretts on there for 1500 that "added 500 hp..dunno myself to the turbo/supercharging deal..please help. thanks
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote