View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #622
BlueRay-J

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyboyjr View Post
The harsh comments by 2010-2013 Camaro owners about the design of the 2014 seems to have an undertone of disgust with the fact 2010-2013 Camaro automatically loses some appeal in lieu of the updated model. I guess it's pretty tough to deal with the fact you no longer have the "latest, greatest". The 2014 is a subtle refresh. There isn't a dramatic difference compared to the 2010-2013. Let's be as constructive as possible and help Chevy continue to lead sales over the Mustang and Challenger! That's my concern right now, not the front fascia or rear/taillights.
Perhaps. I bought mine in November and wish I waited. At that time there was no news of the refresh. Part of it is my disdain for my car since it's been in the shop more than on the road it seems for minor problems. I just hit 5500 miles. I like the 14 front end and extractor. But the biggest thing I wish for was the color hud. The old dot matrix display just looks archaic. Id probably not feel as bad if my car wasn't the rattle trap that it is. Not many others complain of this so I guess I just have a Friday car.

I also made the mistake of going with an auto, so all of these issues put together increases my desire for something else. It wasn't an impulse buy by any means, I simply made a bad decision. I've had many new cars, probably 12 or more, and not one has had this many annoyances or came with as much regret. I'm seriously considering a dodge dart because it's cheap and I won't care if I have these issues or not.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
BlueRay-J is offline   Reply With Quote