View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #9102
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
On the whole G8, CTSV, Z06, BMW

People buy what they want and fits their needs.

I am sure the M5, S65, E65, S8... etc people may also agrue.

I think some people would LOVE to have a Corvette but shoving two baby girls under the hatch doesnt work too well. Whats wrong with wanting a little more umph out of a sedan.

I am done with this... Seems there isnt much support on the 2 is cheaper than one front anyhow....
Its been like 30 years of arguing whats better between the camaro and the mustang, so why not bring some other cars into the mix? haha. Camaro Vs. Mustang, Ferrari Vs. lambo, Imports vs. domestic...

people will always argue some options are better than others, and it completely comes down to personal passion and opinion.

but just like how a lot of people buy the bulk packaging at walmart (even though it often costs more than buying the same quantity of non-bulk packaged product), people are far from rational in their arguments for buying things and doing things! as I said, what justification do I have for having Fieros besides "I love 'em"?

I was just trying to find out why people like G8s besides the "performance vs. luxury", but maybe I should have just kept it a one-liner. I drove one for a few thousand miles and really missed the performance of the camaro, and when we were looking for one for Jaylin, I didn't know why the used car value was so high on them... as I said, it "didnt make sense". I was hoping someone could help me understand the value I'm missing on them besides just random pontiac fans? (like I'm a random fiero fan)

not trying to offend or cause trouble We will never agree on many things, some of us for rational reasons, others for purely irrational ones, but thats OK!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote