View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
Jiu Jitsu Jon
East bound and down

Drives: 2005 Cyclone Grey GTO (M6)
1. First car, A Chevy Citation. The car would start shaking when it got up to 80 mph or so, which is probably why I didn't do it much. Car was totaled when I looked down for just a moment to find a cassette. Looked up and I was right behind a guy stopped in the road to do a left hand turn.

2. Second car, probably second best car I ever owned...An 83 Cutlass Culais. V8 engine, white with burgundy interior. (First got lucky in this car back in 93. lol...) Car was stolen and vandalized. Later recovered but never repaired.

3. 89 Chevy S-10. What a POS. Must have been a four banger, no torque or power at all. Cheap plastic and vinyl interior that cracked.

4. 02 Z-24 Cavalier. Decent looking car as far as cheap cars go, but another POS. Power windows went out, CD player went out...at least it got pretty decent gas mileage.

5. (Current) -05 Pontiac GTO. Fell in love with this car after the first test drive. More luxurious and well put together than anything I've ever been in. Scary power, as much as you can handle. They set the bar high with this one...what my next car (Camaro).. will someday be judged against...