Thread: SS in Snow?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #10
Agent WD-40

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by skuttduck View Post
That's pretty cool if it is! The date was 2-9-2011. I go out there every Wednesday afternoon to check on computer stuff.

I do remember the car in that it had the 245/45/R20 on all 4 corners of the car, and I think the car had different backup lights.

I didn't check to see if it was a 2SS, or M6 or A6, but I remembered something different about the backup lights.

Funny your other car is a Camry. Mine is a 2000 Camry and I am going to get some real winter tires this season for my wife.

If it was your car it was indeed safe there, no one else next to it until I showed up. I figure let the Camaro's protect one another.
That is definitely mine. I have 245/45/R20's on all 4 corners (on the 8" rims in front and 9" rims in back). This winter I got an extra set of front rims that will allow me to run an 8" rim on all 4 corners so I can rotate the tires each season.

The backup lights are the AAC LED Reverse lights. They are awesome! Definitely a huge upgrade over stock. I posted my thoughts and some pictures here if you are interested.

Let me know what you think of running dedicated winter tires on the Camry. I have considered it for ours but figured it wasn't worth the trouble given the fact it is FWD and has all season tires already.

Speaking of being protected by Camaro's when parking I couldn't pass this opportunity up (there is even one parked behind mine).
Attached Images

Stainless Works 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers
Corsa Exhaust

Last edited by Agent WD-40; 11-13-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Agent WD-40 is offline   Reply With Quote