View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #20
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I just want to thank Maggie and Gary for putting this on.
I did a couple of Meet and Greets a couple of years ago and it was hard work for what it was. Maggie and Gary worked tirelessly to put this on. Thanks to Wally's Drive-in for the good food. I enjoyed the drive up and home except for the traffic. YES, it's worse than Portland! OMG!

Thanks to everyone that helped with getting the donations for the prizes.
Congratulations to all of the lucky winners.

Being a former military member, I'm always happy to see our wounded soldiers and vets being cared for. This donation to the Fisher House will help alot.

Thank You All!

I wanted to come around and say "hi" to everyone I had met at the XXX, but didn't get a chance.

Thanks Again,

Chris and Trina

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote