View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 04:01 PM   #71
Jayjellyfish212

Drives: 2014 1LE
Getting ready to button up everything in the engine bay following finishing up the clutch tamer controller install. Just have to tap the wire line into the ECM for the signal wire that will eventually be the mph pulse wire to the stov controller. Had to order the female pin terminal pin so I could get it done. The delivery waiting game starts now since I just ordered 2 terminals. I also did some wire prep work on the solenoid by installing a lingenfelter solenoid diode recommended by lingenfelter. I had one laying around from my 2step install that I didn’t put on the 2step. I added the diode and wrapped the solenoid wires with fire sleeve.

The install on our cars to use the lingenfelter stov controller requires you to add a terminal and wire into the ECM C1 pin 57. The info is in the instructions that comes with the stov controller. As for actually learning how to pull the C1 connector apart to access and install the terminal in pin hole 57 I found a great YouTube video 2 part video that was perfect and kept me from breaking the connector and any of the fragile plastic tabs. I’ll post a video link on here for you all. Really was helpful. I got everything apart easy and now just waiting for the terminal to arrive.