View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 02:11 PM   #4
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Waste of money, bought it, haven't used it once and after reading what it actually covers and the comparing the cost to fix those items if they did happen to fail it's like throwing money down the drain especially if your going to mod the car.

I don't know how many miles you have, but being a 2011, I would think if something had a defect it would have shown up by now especially with the electrical or powertrain components.

My recommendation, just put the money you would spend on the coverage in an account and don't touch it for anything but repairs, this way you can cover repairs IF THEY ARISE and not have to worry if the coverage you purchased is going to cover it or not. These guys have studied the market and there not about to lose money so it should be pretty obvious that repairs hardly occur during the coverage period.

Sorry for the rant, but this was my first new personal vehicle and I got suckered into the additional coverage, looking back I had never purchased coverage on any of our fleet vehicles and never had the option on all the used vehicles I purchased, but I never had any major repairs (over $1,000) on any vehicles under 200,000 miles much less if they were under the 100,000 miles that I believe they cover.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac

Last edited by K1SSRSS; 02-19-2014 at 02:23 PM.
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote