View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 06:55 AM   #24
ElderJ

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LT
2014 LFX. Stock everything. My son bought the car 2 years ago at 40k miles from a dealer (don't know who the original owner was), and it has since come under my care. We've only put 13k miles on her the past two years (53k total for those who are bad at math).

Other than installing a catch can, I haven't touched the engine, drive train, exhaust, etc. No issues other than a very annoying rattling sound at certain RPMs, and my brother said that he thought he saw some smoke coming from the downstream passenger o2 sensor when we had the car jacked up and running awhile back.

I thought my blower motor was going out last year, but I guess that was a false alarm as it's still going strong. Guess the chirping sound was in my head.
My AC periodically wants to cycle on and off every now and then, so maybe the pressure isn't perfect in the lines or something? Not a real big problem as of yet, so I haven't bothered with it. Given my fear of the blend door issue, I religiously avoid using my AC at all costs. That's what windows are for anyway...
ElderJ is offline   Reply With Quote