View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #12
GFORCE1320

Drives: 05 GTO
Hi guys,

Yes, who would think this could happen to me.. The day I made this thread I went to the doctor to see about some strange issues I was having and the same day I'm in the hospital with Leukemia.
I'm expected to make a good recovery and everything has gone excellent so far.
I wont get out of the hospital until first week of January so this will for sure delay the release of the axles since I do all the design work.
I completed the design for the Pontiac G8 and only had to tweak it for the Camaro.
I was supposed to get a set of OEM Camaro half shafts shipped to me to verify the differences but that fell through.
Would anyone have an extra set I could take a look at? I just need to look at the lengths, inner and outer stubs.
If I cant find a set I just might have to go by me a new Camaro

These wont be priced like the $800. GTO half shafts because the GTO half shafts are just that, half shafts. The GTO uses separate inner and outer stubs and you can put the half shafts only in if you want.
The inner stubs are $799. for our bolt together and $899. for out one piece stubs.
Outer stubs are $699.
The Camaro uses a stub to stub assembly that includes an inner stub, half shaft and outer stub. My stub to stub assemblies will be priced to compete with what is on the market now.
I will add that our axles and stubs are made from 300m, the strongest material available for making axles.

Thanks
Chris @ Gforce Engineering
GFORCE1320 is offline   Reply With Quote