View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #34
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Great set of pics Tribone!!! Thanks for posting these.

Looking over all of them one thing stands out; what a great job the factory has done on this car. Almost all of the non-factory cars are entertaining to look at in a way overdone hooker standing on a street corner kind of way, but I wouldn't want any of them. The best looking cars are the Chevy concept cars; the Chroma and Dusk in particular. I like the Leno car but not crazy about the hood. The white Hurst car with the black and gold edged paint accents is the next best looking car to a Chevy concept car. I didn't see a single rear spoiler I thought was better than the Dale Jr. spoiler from Chevy.

I have to hand it to the Chevy Camaro design team; they did such a great job it's one of the few production cars I've ever seen that's so well done it's extremely difficult to improve the looks. 99% of the cars at this show simply don't; most of them are downright gaudy IMO.
I completely agree. Most of those are overdone and don't look all that good, IMHO. To each his own though Widebody kits, 22"+ wheels, gangly GFX I like that Camaro has seemed to appeal to a great audience though and I think it's encouraging to see the aftermarket attention that it's getting. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean there can't be many others that do; and good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty 6 View Post
Thanks for the pics, much appreciated!
YES!!! Thank you very much and please keep them coming

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote