View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #12
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIT'13 View Post
Unnecessary and incorrect.

But back to the original post, this has been brought up quite a while ago. I am unsure why they haven't been working on this system yet, since quite a bit of enthusiasm was shown for the other FI systems in this forum. Now that there are already 2 turbochargers out, it would be great to see a supercharger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOLIE View Post
Tracy at RX performance built Gretchins and I believe IPS jeff is another along with sts. Tracy has a twin turbo set up I know for sure. Just some minor adjustments he is working on to get more boost, but it has been working well for months on Gretchins car with I think 6 psi can't remember for sure. If I had the dough right now I wouldn't bat an eye to grab this one up. No question ask around Tracy knows his stuff. Not knocking anyone else, I just have had the experience going to his shop and having him do some things on my car.
Yeah there are two options out on cars right now. The problem is no one is really buying them. We can't expect many mods for our platform if companies develop then and no one buys.