View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #13
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyToasta View Post
Odd thing I know, we've been completely baffled after all the pulls we did.

I pulled 622Nm several times, that should be 458,7 ft-lbs, right?

The shop where we tuned and dynoed the car is one of the most renown over here in Germany, with loads of experience in US-cars, I do trust them blindly... They have never seen similar results on such an engine, so they tested it times after times with no changes....

although I know that dynos do vary quite significantly, we had some other LS3s pulling on the same dyno with similar mods&conditions, with results you'd expect from this engine in a range of 377 to 401 ft-lbs...

I'm pretty sure that the fuel quality here in Germany makes a significant difference in combination with the very thorough tuning we did over 2 days... not to forget the brutal break-in period this car had from the very beginning

Let's see how the next pulls go after adding the LTs and the cam....
unless europe has a different way of reading power... even with great fuel, stock ls3s are putting down like 350-360 stock..... axle back does not give any gains, is its only the CAI, and a tune giving you 100TQ over stock not possible

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106073

this guy is using a supercharger, CAI , headers , tune and look what numbers he is getting
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote