View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #38
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Maggie just thought of something we might want to take into consideration while we still have time. Red Robin is in the South Hill Mall parking lot; AND it is Christmas shopping season. I know sometimes the lots of those restaurants on the periphery of the mall get pretty full on a Saturday afternoon. The main lot of the mall could be busy too. So I thought I might advance the suggestion that we collectively think up a "plan B" location, just in case. I figure if we come up with that now, if anyone shows up late, and the lot is packed, they will know where to look for us. Keep in mind, I'm not suggesting that we change the current location- just come up with an agreed alternate in advance to save us from doing it at the last minute, should it become necessary..
SO-
Anybody got any good ideas for someplace near Red Robin that is less likely to be packed?
That outside corner of the mall isn't bad even during peak times. We probably can't park in the Red Robin lot itself, but just across the drive, the mall lot should be ok.... Want to meet me there a little early to save spots????
A decent alternate might be the Ram at Sunset Village - parking behind it is in the Petsmart and Office Depot lots - not usually too crowded....