View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #12
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
We're exactly 2 weeks away from this rally!

For those of you who have not participated before, this is how it works.

It's going to be starting at Club Sportiva in San Jose, and end at a secret location along the Monterey Peninsula. If you've never participated in one of our rallies, they are pretty unique to say the least. In addition to driving awesome backroads along the route, there are 7-9 different checkpoints along the way. At each checkpoint, you have to complete tasks to move on. Some tasks even require working with other teams on the rally. We always end at an awesome restuarant, (this time in Carmel!), and have food (FREE!!!) and drinks, and finish off with a raffle and awards ceremony.
The rally is open to all makes and models, so we are encouraging people to bring what they have, whether its a sports car, import, old school, or luxury!

The cost for the event is $90 for 1 car (includes driver and navigator), and comes with rally t-shirts, sponsor swag, and goodie bags. It also includes paid dinner and some other cool gifts from us! Some of the awards we gave away last time included a private photo session with our photographer and a 1-day rental in a Lotus Elise! I'm really hoping we can get some of the awesome cars I see everyday out on the rally! There's an FAQ here that answers some of the common questions: http://crescentcuprally.com/faqs/

You can register for the event at www.crescentcuprally.com/rally. The Facebook event can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/188167118043643/
Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote