View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #7
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06blownSS View Post
Thanks, as much as I think that my decision was the right decision in the moment I don't think any judge will rule in my favor.

I wish I was able to do that here. What will happen here is I send the ticket out with my story, chances are I will receive a letter back in a year or so saying that they have found me guilty by default but if I still want to continue to court I can. At that point in court I have 2 options, one I continue contesting it to the bitter end if I believe my story will hold up in court or the second option speak to the prosecutor before court begins and negotiate my ticket down to about 150$ and 2 points. I will probably end up settling it because there is no denying I was going faster than the speed limit.
i agree! it's unfortunate,but MOST of 'em just want to see the "hard" evidence! very disconcerting!..know this!.if he lets ya say somethin' in defense of yourself,as least ya got a chance!..just sayin'..it's better than "no chance" and just findin' ya "responsible!"
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote