View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #1267
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
No worries we have all been there, it almost kept me from buying the car I was so pissed. It was my fault for not being more involved in the tracking process, since I thought we ordered it. So it's on me, I never ordered a new car, but the dealership did me right on the door panels, but the dash strips were really hard to get. Hence using my local pets guy, and maureen they both used the v6 bge 2010s that had them. At the end of the day, selling parts helps them, and makes you happy. Maureen was really awesome and a good communicator.
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote