View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
Macrackie

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS Stripper model
Spring run to Wildcat Mountian from WI state line PICKED A DATE PLEASE READ #1 POST

1st edit ---Added in a roughed out Google map for everyone at the bottom of this post. Just left it blank after Richland Center leaving us plenty of time to either beeline for our homes or kill time and take back roads home. I would figure us to be to Richland Cente by around 4pm.
2nd edit---Scratched off the April date as looks to be to early in the season for most.
3rd edit---CALLING THE OFFICIAL DATE TO BE SUNDAY JUNE 10TH!!! (SORRY FOR THE TYPO OF DATES NOT MATCHING WEEKENDS PRIOR TO THIS)

For those who can't do June 10th I may prerun this on May 12th. The 12th of May could be a rough day unless I get time to rip the bike up prior to that. I will post a few days before I prerun if anyone is interested.

For those just tuning in back to original starting message...

Looking for those that would be interested in a group road trip from Beloit, WI to Wildcat Mountain this spring. Back roads for the most part as curvy as I can find. I make this run often with a group of bikes so a group of cars would be a cool change of pace.

Plan will be to leave Beloit, WI 9am ish get "A LATE" lunch Rockton, Wi. Bring some snacks!!! After running back roads making one stop at the Pewitt's Nest (State Park?) then on to hwy 33/Wildcat mountian on our way into Rockton. We will probalby make a few pit stops along the way as needed to uumm stretch. After Rockton head back south towards Richland Center. Richland center will make a quick stop to decide which way each wants to go home. Pending time of day this will make for either a back roads ride home or hit the main Hwy towards Madison and the Interstate.

For those furture north we could set pick up points along the way.

Thanks guys and gals in advance. I am hoping for a lot of interest.

THE LIST:
1-MaCrackie (in)
2-Mantis RS (in)
3-Chef Bevis (maybe)
4-Xello (in)
5-Intimidator333 (maybe)
6-FielderLS3 (maybe)---in a stang :-)
7-carrs_crew (maybe)
8-skipinminn (maybe)
9-wwddnnone (maybe)
10-Skyfow (in)
11-tsgutlass (maybe)
12-Kathy 63 (in)
13-Sundogno1 (in)
Show on Google Maps

Last edited by Macrackie; 04-16-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Chose a date and listed out the plan a bit better
Macrackie is offline   Reply With Quote