View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdblan2 View Post
I'm still in and meeting you in Hagerstown. I got your PM about driving straight through or stopping in Dayton. Which is it?

What do I need to do for the "leader" in Hagerstown? Just get folks there at the right time? If so, I think I can handle posting a thread here with what time we're meeting, especially since you already said what time we needed to be there! LOL

Also, my car likes gas now, so I may need to stop a little more often than most which is a good time to get out and stretch our legs with the larger group if we can plan to stop every few hours.

The leader just needs to make sure everyone who gets there is with them and headed in the right direction.
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote