View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 12:03 PM   #15
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomcustom View Post
No it's not hard to say it's too high. I surely bet it's seen rain sitting on the dealers lot and never seeing a drop of rain isn't worth amother 5k. Mines garage kept.
Sitting????

It's got 30000miles on it dude.

Plus ever hear of "test drives" quote on quote???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver14 View Post
How much do you think that adds to the price if you were to sell it?
Well how about you tell me?

Case scenario, you are searching the entire state for a black 2013 1LE with nothing over 20K.

After an exhaustive search, you find a total of two of them, both identical, even identical in price, everything identical, except when you look under the car, the frame bolts, exhaust nuts and clamps, have a lil' surface rust. The wheel wells are dirty, mud caked stains, etc, suggesting driven in the rain, dirt road, perhaps even occasional wet snow.

The other one, when you look undertake car, is MIIIIIINT, meaning that literally any bolt you try and turn, will turn like butter. In fact, even the original chalk/marker writings under the car are still legible, and the wheel wells, floors, pipes, etc, all look like they just rolled off the assembly floor.

The only peopler on here who will try to debate what I just wrote, are those who wish to rationalize their own loss, or worst case, are butt hurt LOL.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote