View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
So went to the dealer to talk and test ride. To my dissatisfaction the red was an auto and the blue was the manual. I told them that manual was a deal breaker. I tred to find something positive about that dark lue and n ffense to anyone with the color but just not for me. If I'm going to go dark then go big and black. Anyways, I drove the red auto and I hope that is just the auto but I was not impressed with the SS at all. It had some torque but dd not impress me that much over my ride. I hope the manual is as big a difference as it is in the v6s.
When do the 14s come out? Maybe by then they will drop the price so on the 13s and I can get the color and tranny I want. I hate waiting but for this purchase I want to make it special!

Thanks

PS. Does the catch can from my 6 work with the 8?

Roto-Fab CAI-Ported Throttle Body-Black Ice Isolator-Flow Master Axle Back-RX-Catch Can-Hurst Short Throw Shifter-Trifecta Tune\Ghost Cam

Phantom Billet Grill-Billet Fuel Door-Side Gills-Headlight Armor Black Out Kit-Zenik Rims-Lowering Springs-MGP Caliper Covers-Dome\Trunk\Footwell Lighting.
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote