View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
HRD_WRK
HARD WORKING PATRIOT

Drives: 2011 CAMARO 2SS RS-AUTO
My Fest adventure.

It was nicer this year to have trophies instead of cash only for our Awards. They look great.

First day started out with #2, 3&4 PB ET, despite the poor DA.

I was pleased with my 2nd place finish in the brackets. Had to hold back on the tree(reaction time)-I'm use to the Pro Tree where 'Yellow means Go' . Was a close one -both of us full throttle the whole way ending up with just 0.060 difference at the finish and 0.04 off my dial in

The second day of Headsup Modified class was a good time also.
Day started out great with my first thee runs of the day spanning a total of only 0.003 seconds.
As can happen in racing events with Ladder type structure of racers, I didn't get the opportunity to race my close ET matched opponent in the semi because he got the free pass (Bye).Was still pleased with my third place.
Happy to see Neumatic take first place since he was the fastest of the Class, with being a manual tranny and cam above me, great job.

Highlight of the event for me was to receive the Team Camaro award from Dr Jamie Meyer (Chevrolet Performance Manager) -presented by himself and acompanied by lead Camaro 5 mods. Sincerely appreciated.

Hats off to all that got out there on the track for the first time*hope you enjoyed it as much as I do.

Was great to meet and put faces, names, cars, and camaro 5 usernames, together.

Hope to see many of you again next year.