View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #34
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
Hey Jordan,
can you update me on your sub frame connectors and bushing availability? Sport bars still I/S?
My patience is gone.
Hi Greg,

We're developing a Strut Tower Brace (4 weeks), Soild Sub Frame Bushings (3 weeks), Poly C-Arm Kit (5-6 weeks) and a lot of supporting products soon to follow. I'll keep you posted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhawk View Post
What is a solid tubular bar?
It's a solid round (tubular) bar opposed to a solid square bar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Maybe next summer you and Pedders can have a weekend Shootout... Plenty of time for each to have product fully developed and in stock. I'm sure you can get 2 bone stock volunteer cars from our fine members.

I agree with both sides... Your aftermarket suspension should perform much better than stock with factory tires. I also agree that a tire/wheel upgrade is high on the list of many folks spending their cash on suspension mods.

If GM left a lot on the table in terms of better handling, my brother may be happy with just a bar change, but I won't be happy till I can catch that Z06 in the twisties
We'd be down for that!!!! We just need to figure out the place and get 2 stock Camaros!!! Maybe we can talk Andy Pilgram into driving!!

In terms of tire packages I agree for ultimate performance larger tires would add mechanical grip. I think and most would agree that the largest front and rear tires would provide that grip. So let me ask you this; if you could run 305's on all 4 corners or 305's in the front and 315's-335's in the rear which would give you more mechanical grip? Our packages were designed to work with the factory wheel package/stagger as well many different aftermarket combination's. In fact the Carriage House Customs/Pfadt Racing American Iron Camaro is required to run a square package because of rules and we have enough adjustability built into our system to accommodate that set up with our Race Bar package which has a true front adjustable bar and a three piece adjustable spline/arm rear bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Sweet! I want one
We can make that happen!!!!

Please feel free to call or email us anytime!!! We appreciate everyone's interest in Pfadt products!!!

HERE is a link to our NASA Nationals thread on Corvette forum; video in post # 32. We were taken out by a Viper on the final lap of the ST1 race but we won TTU with Danny Popp driving!!!! This C6 Z06 has a stock engine and we were able to qualify # 1 for ST1 and win TTU with suspension and aerodynamic mods only!!!! This is a testimate that a properly set up/balanced chassis makes the difference and we know how to do this!!! Next year in American Iron we expect our Camaro to be a contender!

Kind regards,
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote