View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #18
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey_frac View Post
No offence taken. I want to know what I'm in for, and I appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss it with me. Oil changes on the blower are no problem. What's the lubricant worth... $30 / change or so? No biggy. I was planning on getting a gauge pod setup on my A-pillar with AFR and boost. AFR because it's useful, boost because it's sexy.

I'm not expecting it to be pain free. I'm just hoping it won't be a never ending hassle that makes me regret the car. What Magnum was going through with the plugs and tunes would be about my limit. Hopefully that was something to do with his other mods.

That fuel economy is similar is good. Has anybody written off any transmissions or motors yet with the IPF kit? I know vader wrote off a driveshaft, but that's not to bad. Wouldn't want to be eating tranny's though.
Are you auto or manual? Are your only mods MRT v2? If your only mod is the MRT, and you bolt on the IPF kit, you won't go through any tranny's or engines. These engines can take more than you think.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote