View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
USAA DISCOUNT $750.00 MIlitary Members

So. I got an email from gmdiscounts and was informed that there is a $750.00 discount on TOP of the supplier discount given to Military members. Here are the specifics. It was easy to sign up and as it states, you do not have to purchase their services to get the discount. Camaroscotty gave me some clarification fr4om the USAA website. Here it is....I hope it can help some of you.

"1) A USAA card, USAA loan document, printout of the USAA.com account profile page, or an expired or current insurance ID card will be required as proof of eligibility at the dealership. No obligation to purchase USAA products to obtain the
offer. Take delivery by 12/31/09.
2) Limited-time purchase price discount offer available from GM through participating GM Dealers. Discount not available on Corvette ZR1, Cadillac CTS-V or medium-duty trucks. Some manufacturer
incentives cannot be added to this discount. See your dealer for more details. 3) Eligible military personnel includes active duty members and Reserves of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard. Excludes
Corvette ZR1. 4) Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra. See dealer for details. 5) Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 11/30/09. See dealer for details."
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote