View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:00 PM   #22
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
I worked another convention at the same facilities this weekend. It was nothing like CamaroFest. CFest was so much fun, so friendly, such a party atmosphere and this weekend, the car festival down there was not. They parked in the front lot, which I think does not lend to a party atmosphere. They had no music playing. They had no cones out to save spots ( I think cones are a good thing.)

At CamaroFest, everyone was friendly and willing to talk about their cars. I felt comfortable walking up to anyone and talking. Also CamaroFest was very diverse in age, race, and gender. Like I told Mike Lee in the lot on Friday, I had a smile on my face from the time I got there until I left. I recommend anyone to attend.

The hotel had a LOT more amenities set up for this convention (buffets, mobile bars, etc.) than CamaroFest. And those people were NOT spending money LOL! CamaroFest folks are there to have a good time and spend money. I hope the hotel realizes that and next year and offers more services.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote