View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 11:15 PM   #28
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnaire67 View Post
Okay, so I got my IPF SC installed and dyno'd Friday. The results are 331 rwhp and 296 lbs/torque. Now I'm told that the stock 2010 LT has around 220 rwhp stock and that it is an improvement of over 100 rwhp. Now they are not happy with the AFM hook at the end, so it's being sent to IPF for them to analyze it and see how they want to change it on Monday. I think I was hoping for a higher number but then again I told them from the beginning that I didn't want a race tune, and yes I do have a permagrin.

Man something is off with that....no way you paid 6K+ for such a small gain!

Look at my dyno and all I have is a CAI & TB with a MRT 2 exhaust.

Stock LFX are around 240-260rwhp.

You should be north of 375rwhp with a IPF S/C installed..
Attached Images

Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote