View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 11:47 AM   #10
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS/1LE
Everything Happens For A Reason

They say that everything happens for a reason right? Well, my one friend has been trying to convince me to get an LSA blower for the longest time. He would always send me when someone had one for sale somewhere, and I would always tell him I wasn't going to do it. Not like I really had the extra money to spend at the time, but I had planned on going a different route.

But I do believe that strange events happen consecutively sometimes and you just have to go with the flow. One day I finally get the promotion I have been working my tail off for, and the next day that same friend just happens to be sending me an LSA Supercharger for sale somewhat locally off of a zL1 that is going a different route.

The offer was WAY too good to pass up, so this is where the real build thread technically begins. I ended up meeting up with the guy (and making a new local Camaro friend in the progress), and purchasing:

LSA Supercharger with solid coupler, 2.55 upper pulley, 10.0 lower, C&R heat exchanger, Roto Fab CAI, and almost everything else that I needed to complete the LSA conversion on my car.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

Name:  m- - 1.jpg
Views: 2333
Size:  155.0 KB

Nice 2.55 upper pulley already installed:

Name:  2.55 Upper - 1.jpg
Views: 2364
Size:  120.7 KB

This 10.0 Lower I am going to save for my next round of mods after I get the ATI Damper to go with it as well, but it came with it so might as well show you:

Name:  10.0 lower - 1.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  101.3 KB

C&R Upgraded Heat Exchanger:

Name:  CR Heat Exchanger - 1.jpg
Views: 2405
Size:  211.5 KB
TheInfamouSS is offline   Reply With Quote