View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #11
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
So last week I took my '74 Camaro to Day 1 Paint & Body shop. Today I picked it up and brought it home. Upon further inspaection it was a horrible job. There was paint dripping in some spots, they didn't remove the hedlights or moldings so now there's paint all over them. There's cracking in the paint and the small part that was rusted was just painted over they did'nt even boter sanding it out. My door panels got painted and weren't put back on correctly so know they're hanging off. My front original leather seats that were in perfect condition now have paint on them. I expected more for $1300. Sorry for the rant but I'm just pissed. :(
Dude...take that shit back and go in with your dad. Let him do the talking if you must, but take it back. Give them two options....fix it or refund. Make a not of all the jacked up spots BEFORE you go in and make sure they know that you are serious. Advise them that small claims court is but a filing of papers away and you'd be happy to take their ass in.

Let them know you will report them to the better business bureau and it won't stop. Just tell them to hold true to their promise or EVERYONE you know will know the crappy job they did....along w/ the entire Internet world
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote