View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
qtr-camaro ss

Drives: Orange CAMARO SS/RS
Cool Do you regret buying your camaro sometimes

Yesterday I was at Ford dealership with my cousin, he was buying a 2012 Ford Raptor. There was a used ZO6 in the show room, I told the guy if you give me a good price I will get it. So I called IPS motorsports ( my car is there for a couple of moths now to build the engine, upgrading the turbos, brakes., etc). I told Eric if I buy a ZO6 and bring the car there, how much I would lose from the parts I got on the car (my camaro ). He "started laughing loud, and said this is hilarious", actually its hilarious, I know that. But I did not want a 2 seat car from the beginning. But now I’m taking the back seats off for the roll cage I will install when I get the car back.

Anyway to make the long story short, he said you will lose a lot of money,they are different cars. The only thing you can use form the camaro is the LSX engine, the turbos, And couple of other parts but you will be losing a lot. The lost would be around 30k ( this is after I looked to what I Paid ) then i have to pay more for another turbo kit and parts to mood the ZO6 as the camaro. I know they are different cars but I did not think that i would lose this much.

So I changed my mind and told the guy at the dealer that it wont happen. I don’t want to lose this much.

I know I can sell the parts as USED parts but I wont get close to the amount I paid.

Sometimes I regret getting my Camaro, my heart says I hope I bought a ZO6. While my mind saysI like the camaro.

Do you guys get the same feelings sometimes
qtr-camaro ss is offline   Reply With Quote