View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #940
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcu678 View Post
No problem, Looks like you've done quite a bit to it since the AAC open house...... It's looking great and it will be one BAD A$$ ride..... If we can make the Super Chevy show in Baytown this year we plan on hanging with the H-Town crew
Awesome...look forward to seeing you guys again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
My MBRP catback is 3" but it necks down in the front to attach to stock pipes. Easiest would be to find an American Racing midsection which is all 3" and fab up the rest with xr1 mufflers. I believe Owen is running xr1's on his. You also gotta look at your catted section because usually on the Kooks they have a 3" inlet but a 2.5" outlet such as mine are. They didn't have a 3" in and out back when we bought ours
Yea...I'm looking at the Big Flow X-Pipe with XR1 mufflers. 3" all the way back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Im running ARHs system (long tubes, x-pipe and I had em custom make the 3" all the way to my mufflers).

channel is andredmg on youtube here is one Emma...
Yea...I watched the videos...sounds sic. I've listened to a ton of other exhausts, but I really love the way Borla sounds.

Quote:
The McLeod RXT twin disc clutch helps tremendously (feels stock) I had a RPS carbon twin disc in the videos but blew it up lol... Sorry for the semi thread jack Russ but I didnt think you'd mind Im sure everyone knows my whip cant compare to yours because your car has a case of the AWESOMENESS!!!
LOL...we're all friends here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I'm thinking about getting a 427 LSX like Russ, and my biggest concern is driveability. I'm watching Russ' build with eager anticipation.
Quote:
You can drive an LSX 427 all day everyday on the street, just depends on your cam selection. My cam is huge maybe too much for most but thats what I like. There are people drivin around with a lot more cubic inch than us but the motor isnt all radical with race type internals, know what I mean? You have an auto or manual?
The only drivability problems I'm anticipating is keeping it on the ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I have an automatic. Right now I have a Livernois Stage 2 blower cam, and a Precision Industries Vigilante torque converter. Oh, and I have a maggie.
If you go with more power you're going to have to look at the transmission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasycz28 View Post
I love your setup with the Whipple and nitrous. I contacted ARD amd they are getting back to me about the tank setup. Could I get more info on your nitrous kit and how it is ran in the engine bay? Closer pics of the engine bay would be great. You could PM me if you want. Sick car.
Thanks for the compliments. I'd ask ARD about that as well. They did all the work. I really don't know much about it, except how to turn it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
Just ordered the 4L80E from monster transmission's along with a 3600 converter I can't wait man
Sweet...you'll love it!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote