View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Arrow **SlyJester7's SSX Killer** [COTW 8/26/13]

**Small Background Story**

My obsession with the 5th gens began at the LA Auto show in 2006 where I first laid eyes on the concept camaro. I was there with my dad at the time and told him that one day I will buy one. . . My Dad smiled and said keep saving.

To make a long story short my Dad eventually developed lung cancer and was told he has about a year to live. If he wanted to do chemo/radiation it will allow him to live a couple more years. He decided to do the chemo/radiation but even with it, the cancer spread rapidly and 6 months later he passed. It just so happened that the day that we buried his ashes was the day I went to pick up my 2010 2LT/RS. The dealer I bought it from also happened to be down the street from his work.

My Car History-

- My first car was a 89 Toyota Camry. Do I really need to say more about this. . .?

-Then I had a 2003 v6 Camaro in 07 which I sold in 09 to found out a week later after selling it got totalled

-Then 2010 2LT/RS Camaro on 10/22/09.
I had that for almost 2 years but I felt the need for more power.
Sold it private party and decided to save till I could upgrade.

-Had a 03 Subaru WRX as my DD but as it got closer to my goal of a SS I sold it to purchase a a cheap beater DD.

-I currently have a 03 Ford Focus as my beater DD to save my SS from wear and tear.

I didnt realize till just now I have a thing with 03 cars. . . wasn't on purpose, just came across a good deal and they happened to be for an 03 car I suppose. . . Haha

The pic below was the the most up to date picture of my 2010 2LT before I sold it. *Journal Here*
Attached Images

Last edited by SlyJester7; 08-12-2013 at 01:06 PM.
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote