View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSS85 View Post
Hey everyone, im currently lookin in to dropping my maro a bit.
I an debating between a drop kit such as the eiboch drop kit pro...and a coilover system..they obviously have a huge cost difference and was wondering if there is really that big of a difference..my main concern is quality of ride. is it the same for both systems after the mod? sorry fir the ignorance...i dont know much about this stuff...any advice would be appreciated
As long as you choose springs that stay in the efficiency range of your struts (1.25" or less) you can still maintain good ride quality.

If you plan on doing any track days, or are looking for a real gain in handling I would recommend coilovers.

For springs, Hotchkis offers a great riding 1" drop spring and Pfadt offers some good springs that drop the car 1.25".

If you want coilovers, then I'd recommend the Pfadt coilovers. Pfadt is a U.S. Company based right here out of Salt Lake City Utah. They specialize in suspension and performance parts for the Camaro and Corvette and are just starting to branch out into other platforms as well. Our JDP Camaro is equipped with just about every part Pfadt offers and has proven itself time and time again on the road course as well as in autocross.

We have hands on experience with all of the parts we sell and can get you setup with the right parts to meet your needs and wants without trial and error. Feel free to call, PM or email us anytime with questions or pricing.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote