View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #87
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
IMO its an up to date street legal race car. Theyve doen an excellent job with. If I was on an eng.team, I'd try to strip some of the interior even further such as deleted back seat, no plastic interior components on the rear. Much of the technology in the car is must have like power locks ect. Theyre not going backwards with technology such as power locks n such but itd be nice to have manual windows as an option. I'd love to know more about the mechanical aspects of the car to see how much of it can actually be stripped away. If I had the oopertunity and know how, Id definitely try converting a V-6 to a V-8. Im not sure how much of the wiring is necessary as well as what exactly the ECU needs to perform properly. In the future, I'm thinking of buying an older non computered car and making it a race car with suspension upgrades stripped down to basically bare essentals with a modern engine in it.I've got plenty of time to figure out how exactly the ECU works. To me there has to be things that dont have to be connected to have it properly work.

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote