View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #28
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
You won't be able to get a GT500 around here for less than 70K--they are all ordered loaded except for maybe the glass roof, and ALL have at least a 5K ADM--which is guaranteed due to the HP ratings and 200 MPH capability. Just my prediction. And then there's tax!
+1. That is what I said in another forum. The automakers will be competitive to win but not competitive to give the stuff away and throw pricing under the bus. I have been to several So Cal Ford dealers and all the high HP stuff is marked at $68-72K bucks! I really couldn't venture a guess on whether a Z28 would be released in 2013. I think there are enough savvy folks out there who would spot a "Mule" Z if it were making the rounds.The COPO Camaro will be one to throw in a collection and/or race the heck out of. ZL1s will either be daily drivers for the relatively rich and who are just waiting for the Gen6 to come out, or they will be garage queens for Dad (or Mom) to take a Sunday putt in. If our fuel prices continue to extend themselves you might as well figure we are going back into the stone age of Pintos and Vegas and the second go around of Muscle Cars is declared DOA by the environmentalists.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote